Do you have what it takes to join our growing team?
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Integrating and designing JSON APIs.
- Development of application suitable for mobile and desktop interfaces.
- Documentation and maintenance of development version control.
- Travel overseas for work / assignment as and when necessary or requested by your immediate supervisor / the head of department.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by your immediate supervisor / the head of department from time to time.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in 1 or more high performance NodeJS projects
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL
- At least 3 year of hands-on experience with frontend web development, preferably some experience with ReactJS
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in 1 or more high performance Ruby on Rails projects
- Good to have: Experience with Typescript, Java/Kotlin
- Good to have: Experience with Elixir and Phoenix Framework
You will be providing infrastructure support to various teams and clients for our AWS services.
This also includes management and maintenance of AWS microservices.
As we are an advancing logistics company, you will have the opportunity to experience both the fast pace of a startup and the systematic working environment of an MNC.
- Work together with the Infrastructure, Engineering and Marketing teams to provide the optimal infrastructure solutions for our applications
-Mostly backend work but also requires a reasonable knowledge of the frontend part of the stack
- Maximize operational uptime for customer-facing services
- Improve server scalability and reliability
Core Skills Requirements
- 1 year of Production experience in AWS (mainly IAM, EC2 and RDS)
- Basic database (MySQL and PostgreSQL) maintenance
- Strong debugging skill
- Good to Have Skills
- Experience with server and application level monitoring, alerts and alarms (CloudWatch, New Relic, etc.)
- Experience maintaining production database deployments and handling frequent backups
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with scalable application deployment, server deployment and network deployment
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins pipelines, Docker, and VM deployments
- Well-versed in the TCP/IP network stack and associated debugging, profiling, security and optimization techniques on Linux
- Experience with Git (Version Control tool)
- Do note that during the interview, you may be asked to provide examples to different infrastructure scenarios with regards to AWS.
- Responsible for creating and implementing market strategies to maximize revenue generation from client (existing and new)
- Responsible for supporting marketing and business development initiatives and activities related to the growing the Corporation business locally
- Provide proactive and organized business development support to the firm
- Prepare proposals, presentations and other materials conveying the services and strength of the Corporation and working directly with the respective practice group to present to clients
- Organize events for Singapore and the region along with the business development activities
- Identifies and generates new business from existing and new clients
- Maintain high standard of professionalism in representing the firm and selling the firm’s services
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manage and develop new and existing channels (B2B/B2E/B2C).
-Work closely with Merchandising team and the different channels to plan promotional calendar and activities
-Plan & manage marketing schedule across channels.
-Track marketing ROI (i.e sales driven from channel promo activities)
-Be the point of contact to engage graphic designer and photographer for product images, promotional banners and shop-in-shop design) for channels.
-Work with merchandising team to brainstorm, propose and execute promotional mechanics for each category
-Plan & execute Social Media activities for channel promotions / campaigns (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
-Manage advertising-related matters on Channels
-Project managed seller website development with tech partners
-Good written English, with a flair for writing and producing online content
-Able to manage multiple tasks and deliver on tight time-frames
-Good project management skills
-Possess strong attention to details and good interpersonal and client management skills
-Prior experience in content creation, copywriting and blogging for a wide range of industries preferred
-Familiar with e-commerce platforms and online marketplaces will be an advantageous
-Familiar with managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc will be an advantage
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
-At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Full-Time position(s) available.
-Assist in the daily office admin such as documents filing.
-Handles incoming calls (order, enquiries, complaints) and direct call for problem solving.
-Ensure that online chat and phone are constantly monitored at all time during office hour.
-To assist Operations Team to close the controller report timely if need be (To ensure high customer satisfaction)
-Ensure that the following Customer Service KPI are achieved :
- Assist Operations Team to achieve less than 5% (Failure to Attempt) per day by calling to rescheduling.
- Assist Operations Team to achieve at least 95% on time delivery by calling to reschedule or change of delivery timing.
-Assist Operations Team to have all undelivered parcels are either put back to warehouse location or return to sender within 5 working days.
-Ensure that the complaints / feedback are followed up and resolved within 24 hours.
-Monitor and manage client projects are required.
-At least 1-year of relevant experience preferred.
-Meticulous with good follow up skills.
-Strong Planning & organization skills.
-Ability to multi-task.
-Proficient in MS Office.
-Loading & unloading of cargo.
-Ensure timely collection and delivery of goods.
-Verification and collection of invoices.
-Attend to customers queries onsite.
-Ensure maintenance of truck cleanliness.
-Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O Level", any field.
-Required skills(s): Class 3/4 Driving License.
-At least 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Familiar with Singapore road.
-Able to understand and communicate in basic English to address customers queries and verify delivery form.
-Able to lift heavy items.
- Loading and unloading of cargo
- Perform picking, receiving, sorting, packing, quality checking, re-palletizing duties, etc
- Conduct stock count
- Operate material handling equipment (i.e. Forklift, VNA, etc)
- Maintain good housekeeping and ensure cleanliness of working environment
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Warehousing environment
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Able to understand and communicate in basic English
- Physically fit