- Manage and develop new and existing channels (B2B/B2E/B2C).
-Work closely with Merchandising team and the different channels to plan promotional calendar and activities
-Plan & manage marketing schedule across channels.
-Track marketing ROI (i.e sales driven from channel promo activities)
-Be the point of contact to engage graphic designer and photographer for product images, promotional banners and shop-in-shop design) for channels.
-Work with merchandising team to brainstorm, propose and execute promotional mechanics for each category
-Plan & execute Social Media activities for channel promotions / campaigns (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
-Manage advertising-related matters on Channels
-Project managed seller website development with tech partners
-Good written English, with a flair for writing and producing online content
-Able to manage multiple tasks and deliver on tight time-frames
-Good project management skills
-Possess strong attention to details and good interpersonal and client management skills
-Prior experience in content creation, copywriting and blogging for a wide range of industries preferred
-Familiar with e-commerce platforms and online marketplaces will be an advantageous
-Familiar with managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc will be an advantage
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
-At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Full-Time position(s) available.
Business Development Executive
- Responsible for creating and implementing market strategies to maximize revenue generation from client (existing and new)
- Responsible for supporting marketing and business development initiatives and activities related to the growing the Corporation business locally
- Provide proactive and organized business development support to the firm
- Prepare proposals, presentations and other materials conveying the services and strength of the Corporation and working directly with the respective practice group to present to clients
- Organize events for Singapore and the region along with the business development activities
- Identifies and generates new business from existing and new clients
- Maintain high standard of professionalism in representing the firm and selling the firm’s services
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.