You will be the account manager managing the eCommerce shops on the different marketplaces of our brands. You will need to not only use your resourcefulness and initiative to figure out the best way to sell a product, but also interpersonal skills to correspond to the different stakeholders. Sitting inside the channel management department, this is a highly-driven team that has grown from a small team of 5 to 30 today. Are you a creative person? Then let your creativity flow now!
- Be the key account manager for brands, managing their digital sales channels on marketplaces (Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee, Redmart, etc) as well as their brand.com
- Manage the pricing and assortment strategy and co-responsible for P&L with Channel Management Leads as well as managing given budget.
- Forecast, measure and report key e-commerce metrics including GMV, number of orders, average order value, discounts, etc
- Work with content team to set up product listings, shop-in-shop designs and ensure content are aligned with brands’ marketing and promotion plans
- Timely execution of promotions e.g. alignment of campaign calendars of various channels with brand
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (brand owners, channels, digital marketing team) to drive digital sales
- Work with operations to ensure smooth fulfilment process and highest customer and consumer experience
- Assist the Channel Management Project Lead(s) to expand and implement new capabilities
- Travel overseas for work/assignments as and when necessary or requested by your immediate supervisor/Head of Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Good written English, with a flair for writing and producing online content
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deliver on tight time-frames
- Possess strong attention to details and good interpersonal and client management skills
- Creative thinking in digital marketing ideas
- Prior experience in content creation, copywriting and blogging for a wide range of industries preferred
- Familiar with CMS applications will be an advantage
- Familiar with managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc will be an advantage
- Possess Photoshop skills and able to design/edit would be an advantage as well
|Job Category||Channel Management|