You will be the face of UrbanFox, liaising and responding to customers’ queries and complaints. You will be working with various communication platform including phone calls and email. Working in a call center environment, you will be joining a closely knitted customer service team who emphasis teamwork above all things. Think you can put a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re the perfect candidate!
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Assist in the daily office admin such as documents filing.
- Handles incoming calls (order, enquiries, complaints) and direct call for problem solving.
- Ensure that online chat and phone are constantly monitored at all time during office hour.
- To assist in Operations Team to close the controller report timely if need be (To ensure high customer satisfaction)
- Ensure that the following Customer Service KPI are achieved :
- Assist Operations Team to achieve less than 5% (Failure to Attempt) per day by calling to rescheduling.
- Assist Operations Team to achieve at least 95% on time delivery by calling to reschedule or change of delivery timing.
- Assist Operations Team to have all undelivered parcels either put back to warehouse location or return to sender within 5 working day.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Comfortable to work 5.5 days work week.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Meticulous with good follow up skills.
- Strong planning & organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
|Job Category||Customer Service|